From sophisticated manufacturing systems to testing
Comprehensive design is the basis of quality workmanship. Numerous processes used in tool making at Gorenje Orodjarna include milling, grinding, drilling, turning, WEDM and EDM, measurements and laser processing.
For each and every process, Gorenje Orodjarna has highly skilled staff and matching technological equipment, which is further complemented by tool testing machines such as hydraulic and mechanical presses, and a fi ve-axis laser centre.
- system of vertical processing machines for fine and rough 3D milling of work pieces with hardness up to 65 HRc, and dimensions up to 1800 x 1200 x 700 mm
- system of horizontal processing machines for fine and rough 4D milling of work pieces with hardness up to 65 HRc, and dimensions up to 1300 x 1200 x 1100 mm
- system of milling machines for processing the tool housing, dimensions up to 5000 x 3000 x 2000
- grinding machines for processing work pieces with dimensions up to 1500 x 1000 x 550 mm and profile grinding, for dimensions 880 x 450 x 430 mm; the machinery includes various grinding machines: CNC, profile grinding, continuous, coordinate, area, round machines with various specifications.
- WEDM machines for workpieces with dimension up to 1000 x 800 x 400 mm
- EDM machines and EDM-CNC machines for punching, enabling 2D eroding (inclined) and programmed 3D eroding (following the curve)
- turning centres and coordinate drilling machines
- 3 coordinate CNC measuring machines with operating limits up to 1500 x 800 x 600 mm
- laser centre with various laser heads for processing of material with various thickness (e.g. steel up to 15 mm)